Read our latest newsletter here!

Emotional Intelligence : 25th Anniversary Edition-9781526633620

Emotional Intelligence : 25th Anniversary Edition

Regular price
£10.99
Sale price
£10.99
Regular price
Sold out
Unit price
per 
Tax included.

Recommended by Alan: Goleman's book remains fascinating, ground breaking and subject to much criticism. However, 'emotional intelligence' is mainstream. Research suggests that IQ only accounts for about 20% of success in life, with the remaining 80% being made up of other factors, including emotional intelligence - a distinguishing factor between great leaders and average leaders.

A 25th anniversary edition of the number one, multi-million copy international bestseller that taught us how emotional intelligence is more important than IQ - 'a revolutionary, paradigm-shattering idea' (Harvard Business Review)Featuring a new introduction from the authorDoes IQ define our destiny? In his groundbreaking bestseller, Daniel Goleman argues that our view of human intelligence is far too narrow. It is not our IQ, but our emotional intelligence that plays a major role in thought, decision-making and individual success. Self-awareness, impulse control, persistence, motivation, empathy and social deftness: all are qualities that mark people who excel, whose relationships flourish, who can navigate difficult conversations, who become stars in the workplace.

With new insights into the brain architecture underlying emotion and rationality, Goleman shows precisely how emotional intelligence can be nurtured and strengthened in all of us.

Author(s): Goleman, Daniel,
Binding: Paperback,
Date of Publication: 08/12/2020,
Pagination: 352 pages,
Series: N/A,
Imprint: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC,
Published By: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC,
Book Classification: Society & social sciences,
ISBN13\EAN\SKU: 9781526633620